CBSE Class 7 Geography - History Civics Geography (2)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
BOKARO STEEL CITY
ASSIGNMENT FOR THE SESSION 2014-2015
Class: VII Subject : Social Science Assignment No. 2
Section : A (History)
1) Discuss the Tripartite struggle among the Palas, Pratiharas and Rashtrakutas.
2) What were the economic measures introduced by Alauddin Khalji?
3) Describe the Rajput policy of Akbar.
Section : B (Civics)
1) Explain the discretionary power of governor of a state in India.
2) Explain the different stages of passing of a Bill.
Section : C (Geography)
1) What is plate tectonic theory? Name the major plates of the earth.
2) Define earthquake? What preparedness should be adopted during an earthquake?
3) Define the following terms-
a) Lithospheric plates b) Focus and Epicenter
c) Weathering and Erosion
4) Draw a neat labeled diagram of a volcano.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - History Civics Geography (2)