VARIATIONS IN PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTRIBUTES
1) Rashi is distinct from her classmates and always differs from them in all behavioral patterns. This phenomenon is known as ……………….
2) A violent child tends to behave submissively and nicely in front of the principal.This changes in his behavior is due to …………………..
3) Charles Spearman proposed………… theory of intelligence.
(a) Two Factor Theory
(b) Level One Level Two theory
(c) Theory of Primary mental abilities
(d) Triarchic theory
4) Guilford gave a model of
( a ) 150 Cells
(b) 180 Cells
(c) 170 Cells
(d) 120 Cells
5) Spatial Ability refers to……………
(a) Skills in forming visual images and patterns
(b) Sensitivity to feature natural world
(c) Using the body flexibility and creatively
(d) using past experience creatively
6) Experiential intelligence refers to………..
(a) Analysis of information
(b) Ability to deal with environment
(c) Multiple intelligence Theory
(d) Using past experiences to solve problems
7) Simultaneous and successive processing is a part of
a. Triarchic theory
b. PASS model theory
8) Binet’s first successful attempt to formally measure intelligence took place in the year
9) The concept of the intelligence quotient was devised by
(a) Alfred Binet
(c) Williams Stern
10) People with low average intelligence have an IQ range of
(d) 130 above
11) The First organized program for retarded was started by Seguin in the year
Very Short Questions
1. Define Intelligence?
2. Define Assessment?
3. What is Aptitude?
4. What is Emotional Intelligence?
5. What is Integral Intelligence?
6. What is Technological Intelligence?
7. What is Buddhi?
8. What is the equation for IQ?
Short Answer Questions
9. Differentiate the approaches of Intelligence in detail?
10. Explain two factor theory of intelligence?
11. Explain Arthur Jensen’s views on Intelligence?
12. Explain theory of primary mental abilities?
13. What are the various misuses of Intelligence tests?
14. Explain the Cognitive assessment system of JP DAS?
15. Explain relationship between creativity and intelligence?
16. What are the features of creativity tests?
Short Answer – II & Long Essay Questions
17. Explain Cubic structure of Intelligence proposed by JP Guilford?
18. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt, to shape and select an environment to accomplish ones goals” explain the above concept?
19. Explain Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences?
20. Explain the nature and nurture controversy of intelligence?
21. Describe PASS model theory of Intelligence?
22. What are the various types of intelligence tests?
23. Explain the Integral intelligence with four competencies in detail?
24. Explain the classification of Terman & Merrill on Intelligence?
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Psychology Variations In Psychological Attributes Worksheet Set C