CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set B. Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1. Explain any three positive contributions made by the British in India.
2. How was the zamindari system of land settlement responsible for the stagnation of Indian Agriculture?
3. How do small scale industries promote rural development?
4. Why was it necessary for a developing country like India to follow self reliance as a planning objective?
5. While India had immensely benefited from the green revolution, the technology involved was not free from risks. Can you mention one such risk on the basis of value or importance given to farmers?
6. Explain the fiscal reforms introduced under the New Economic Policy.
7. Why were the navaratna companies formed originally?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set B
Click for more Economics Study Material ›