Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set B. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Economics. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Economics in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Economics prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
1. Explain any three positive contributions made by the British in India.
2. How was the zamindari system of land settlement responsible for the stagnation of Indian Agriculture?
3. How do small scale industries promote rural development?
4. Why was it necessary for a developing country like India to follow self reliance as a planning objective?
5. While India had immensely benefited from the green revolution, the technology involved was not free from risks. Can you mention one such risk on the basis of value or importance given to farmers?
6. Explain the fiscal reforms introduced under the New Economic Policy.
7. Why were the navaratna companies formed originally?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set B
Click for more Economics Study Material ›