CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2012 (3). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Which event does “9/11” refer to in the context of contemporary world politics?
2. Fill in the blanks:
The origin of the European Union can be traced to the —————— Plan sponsored by the ————— to support the European countries to recover from the Second World War.
3. Correct and rewrite the following: The UN Security Council has seven permanent members. A majority of the permanent members can ‘veto’ any decision of the Security Council.
4. State the full form of CTBT.
5. What was the most important recommendation of the States Reorganisation Commission?
6. What is meant by Planned Development?
7. Name the two leaders who were known for the following two slogans:
(a) Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan; (b) Garibi Hatao
8. Match the following four leaders with their parties just before the Lok Sabha elections held in 1977
(a) Charan Singh (i) Congress for Democracy
9.. State the two differences between the security challenges facing the newly independent countries of Asia and Africa and the security challenges in Europe.
10. State any two challenges that India faced at the time of Independence.
11. Name the original states from which the following states were carved out:
(a) Meghalaya; (b) Gujarat
12. Arrange the following events in the correct chronological sequence, from the earliest to the latest.
(a) First Nuclear Test conducted by India.
(b) Twenty year Treaty of Peace and Friendship between India and Soviet Union.
(c) The Tashkent Agreement between India and Pakistan
(d) The Panchsheel declaration by India and China
13. State any two characteristics of non-party movements.
14. Identify one similarity and one difference between the crisis in Punjab and Assam during the 1980s.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2012 (3)
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›