CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper SA1 2015. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. What is CIS?
2. Name the first ever Secretary General of UN and the present .
3. ---------was the first home minister of independent India.
4. Name the two states that were affected by the Partition of India.
5. --------- was called frontier Gandhi.
6. The -------- -------- is an International agreement setting targets for Industrialized countries to cut their Green house gas emissions.
7. States ruled by princes were called----------.
8. The speech ‘Tryst with Destiny’ was made by---------
9. ----------keeps a check on the ruling government from going corrupt.
10. --------- and---------- are the new sources of threat.
11. Why we have smaller linguistic states?
12. Why did the smaller states link themselves to the super powers?
13. What is “The triangular War”?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper SA1 2015.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›