CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper SA2 2015.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. What was the main idea behind two nation theory?
2. Why was adoption of democracy a challenge in India?
3. Why was Congress termed as a rainbow like social coalition during 1960s?
4. What was Bombay Plan?
5. Why did India adopt NAM?
6. Why was Nehru’s death termed as a political void?
7. What were the strengths of Soviet economy?
8. Why was operation infinite reach launched?
9. Define ASEAN Way.
10. What is the responsibility of World Bank?
11. Name any two rulers who wanted their own independent states.
12. How did FPTP system help the Congress party in establishing its dominance in Indian polity?
13. Why is planning required for development?
14. How did Nehru influence India’s foreign policy?
15. What led to the political earthquake of 1967?
16. Why was NAM not based on neutrality?
17. Explain the two reforms initiated by Gorbachev.
18. Why were the prisoners of war sent to Guantanamo Bay by the US?
19. Write any two objectives of regional organizations.
20. Why is the veto power controversial?
21. How were military alliances advantageous for the big and smaller countries?
22. What were the factors that forced Gorbachev to initiate the reforms in USSR?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper SA2 2015.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›