1. Which event does “9/11” refer to in the context of contemporary world politics?
2. Fill in the blanks:
The origin of the European Union can be traced to the —————— Plan sponsored by the ———————————————— to support the European countries to recover from the Second World War.
3. Correct and rewrite the following:
The UN Security Council has seven permanent members. A majority of the permanent members can ‘veto’ any decision of the Security Council.
4. State the full form of CTBT.
5. What was the most important recommendation of the States Reorganisation Commission?
6. What is meant by Planned Development?
7. Name the two leaders who were known for the following two slogans:
(a) Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan; (b) Garibi Hatao
8. Match the following four leaders with their parties just before the Lok Sabha elections held in 1977
(a) Charan Singh (i) Congress for Democracy
(b) D. K. Barooah (ii) Bharatiya Lok dal
(c) Jagjivan Ram (iii) Congress (R)
(d) Morarji Desai (iv) Congress (O)
9. Correct and rewrite the following:
The Assam Movement was led by religious leaders who demanded the expulsion of non-Hindus from Assam
10. Fill in the blanks:
A movement called —————————————————— protested against the building of ————————————————— dam on river Narmada.
11. Identify two arenas of the Cold War with one example each.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2012 Set C
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›