CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2013 (2). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Which event does “9/11” refer to in the context of contemporary world politics?
2. Fill in the blanks:
The origin of the European Union can be traced to the —————— Plan sponsored by the ———————————————— to support the European countries to recover from the Second World War.
3. Correct and rewrite the following:
The UN Security Council has seven permanent members. A majority of the permanent members can ‘veto’ any decision of the Security Council.
4. State the full form of CTBT.
5. What was the most important recommendation of the States Reorganisation Commission?
6. What is meant by Planned Development?
7. Name the two leaders who were known for the following two slogans:
(a) Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan; (b) Garibi Hatao
8. Match the following four leaders with their parties just before the Lok Sabha elections held in 1977
(a) Charan Singh (i) Congress for Democracy
(b) D. K. Barooah (ii) Bharatiya Lok dal
(c) Jagjivan Ram (iii) Congress (R)
(d) Morarji Desai (iv) Congress (O)
9. Correct and rewrite the following:
The Assam Movement was led by religious leaders who demanded the expulsion of non-Hindus from Assam
10. Fill in the blanks:
A movement called —————————————————— protested against the building of ————————————————— dam on river Narmada.
11. Identify two arenas of the Cold War with one example each.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2013 (2)
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›