CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2013 (8). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. When did the era of U.S. hegemony start ?
2. Highlight any two facts showing cordiality in the relationship between India and the United States.
3. Write the full form of I.M.F.
4. Fill in the blanks with appropriate words:
Ban Ki Moon is the 8th UN __________. He is the citizen of ___________.
5. When and by whom was the ‘tryst with destiny’ speech delivered?
6. In the first general election, how many seats did the Congress win? How many seats did the next largest party (CPI) win?
7. Why are the results of 1967 elections in India called ‘political earthquake’ ?
8. Who was Charu Majumdar ?
9. What is meant by ‘party based movements’ ?
10. Correct and rewrite the statement given below: The ‘Right to Information’ Bill was tabled in 2002 and received the Presidential assent in January, 2005.
11. List any two consequences of ‘Shock Therapy’.
12. Why did the Soviet Union disintegrate? Highlight any two arguments in support of your answer.
13. Mention any two steps taken by China to improve its economy.
14. State any two objectives of the Human Rights Watch.
15. What is meant by the concept of ‘common but differentiated responsibility’?
16. Identify the concept out of liberty, equality, democracy and fraternity to which India was deeply committed during our freedom struggle.
17. What is meant by ‘Coalition’ ? During which period did this type of government gain popularity for the first time at the Centre in India?
18. What was Shimla Agreement? Name its signatories.
19. List any two problems faced by the Government of India after
20. Mention any two issues raised by the Dalit Panthers.
21. Why did the Super Powers have military alliances with the small countries? State any four reasons for it.
22. Why did India and China both, view themselves as rising powers in global politics.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2013 (8)
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›