1. Which event does “9/11” refer to in the context of contemporary world politics?
2. Fill in the blanks:
The origin of the European Union can be traced to the —————— Plan sponsored by the ———————————————— to support the European countries to recover from the Second World War.
3. Correct and rewrite the following:
The UN Security Council has seven permanent members. A majority of the permanent members can ‘veto’ any decision of the Security Council.
4. State the full form of CTBT.
5. What was the most important recommendation of the States Reorganisation Commission?
6. What is meant by Planned Development?
7. Name the two leaders who were known for the following two slogans:
(a) Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan; (b) Garibi Hatao
Please refer to the attached file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 1 with Answers
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›