CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Which of the following statements are Incorrect about the contemporary world order?
a) There is an absence of world government which could regulate the state‟s behavior.
b) The US is the predominant player in the world affairs.
c) States are using force against one another.
d) States which violate international law are severely punished by the UN.
2. Suggest one argument in support of the establishment of NIEO in the World.
Why the dropping of Atom bombs on Japan by US towards the end of Second World War widely criticized?
3. Which two countries of the South Asian region in your opinion have retained their democratic tradition since Independence?
Suggest any one measure to improve Indo-Pak ties in the current scenario.
4. Indira Gandhi‟s imposition of National Emergency in 1975 cannot be justified. Give one argument.
5. Why the ongoing environmental movements are opposing the construction of mega dams?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved.