Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Political Science Era Of One Party Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 12 Political Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Political Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Political Science in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Political Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Era Of One Party Class 12 Political Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 12 Political Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Era Of One Party in standard 12. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 12 Political Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 12 Political Science Worksheet for Era Of One Party
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - Era of One Party. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) Fill in the blanks:
a) Indian constitution was signed on __________________.
b) Indian constitution came into effect on ________________.
c) The Election Commission of India was set up in _______________.
d) _____________________ became the first chief election commissioner.
e) In the year _____________________ the entire country used EVMs.
f) Congress party won ______________ out of ______________ seats in the first Lok Sabha.
g) __________________ party came second in the first Lok Sabha elections by winning ______________________ seats.
h) In the state assembly elections of 1957 Congress did not get majority in ______________.
i) ________________ party came to power through democratic elections for the first time in the world.
2) Why was it not easy for the Election Commission to hold a free and fair election after India’s independence?
3) When were the first general elections held in India?
4) Explain how the general election of 1952 became a landmark in the history of democracy all over the world?
5) Which party dominated the first three general elections and why?
6) Which other elections were held with Lok Sabha elections?
7) When did the second and the third general elections take place in India?
8) How did Congress misuse constitutional emergency powers in the case of communist victory in Kerela?
9) Write short notes on the following:
a) Socialist party
c) Bharatiya Jansangh
d) Swatantra party
10) What was the nature of Congress dominance in the first three general elections? How was it different from one party dominance in other countries?
11) Why was Congress considered a social and ideological coalition?
12) How did the coalition like character of the congress give its strength?
13) How did factionalism give strength to Congress?
14) What is the role of opposition in Indian politics?
15) Why is the first phase of democratic politics in India quite unique?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - Era of One Party.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›