Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Political Science The End Of Bipolarity Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 12 Political Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Political Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Political Science in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Political Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - The End of Bipolarity. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) Which three world events signify the end of Bipolarity?
2) What was the soviet system?
3) Why was the Soviet Union called a great power after the Second World War?
4) Why was Soviet Union system called authoritarian?
5) How did Gorbachev bring about disintegration of USSR?
6) Why were economic reforms necessary in USSR?
7) When did military coup take place in USSR? Who supported it?
8) Write a short note on the role of Boris Yeltsin.
9) What changes came in the Soviet system after the disintegration of the USSR?
10) Why did the Soviet Union disintegrate?
11) Name three Baltic States?
12) Who was the last leader of the Soviet Union?
13) Name two economic and political reform policies of Gorbachev.
14) When did the Soviet Union end?
15) Why were prosperous parts of the Soviet Union dissatisfied with it?
16) What were the consequences of Soviet disintegration on world politics?
17) What was known as “shock - therapy” in the Post – Communist regimes?
18) What did the “shock – therapy” involve?
19) What were the negative and positive consequences of “Shock – therapy”?
20) What kind of tensions and conflicts are seen in the Post-Soviet era in ____________
b) Central Asian Republics
c) Eastern Europe
21) What kind of relations does India have with Post-Communist countries?
22) How can India get benefited by the Russian friendship?
23) How can Russia benefit due to India’s friendship?
24) The soviet political system was based on which ideology?
25) Mention any three features that distinguish the soviet economy from that of a capitalist economy.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - The End of Bipolarity.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›