Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Political Science Challenges Of Nation Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 12 Political Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Political Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Political Science in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Political Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - Challenges of Nation. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) Fill in the blanks:
a) India gained independence on _________________.
b) _____________________ was the first prime minister of India.
c) The famous speech of JawaharLal Nehru is known as ____________________.
d) Freedom came with the ____________________ of India.
e) India became a republic on _____________________.
2) Explain the three challenges faced by independent India.
3) What were the two goals set to be achieved by independent India?
4) Which party gave the ‘two nation’ theory? What was it?
5) What principle was followed while partitioning India?
6) What kind of difficulties were involved in the process of partition?
7) What were the consequences of partition?
8) Why did the idea of a secular nation emerge in India?
9) What was Mahatma Gandhi’s sacrifice for India?
10) How was the British India divided before independence?
11) How many princely states were there before independence?
12) What was the response of the following three princely states to the question of joining India after independence:
13) Why was the integration of princely states a problem for India?
14) Who was the deputy prime minister and the firsts home minister of independent India? How did he solve the problem of integration of princely states?
15) What three considerations guided the government’s approach to the princely states?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - Challenges of Nation.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›