Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Political Science Alternative Centers Of Power Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 12 Political Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Political Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Political Science in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Political Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - Alternative Centres of Power. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) Write the full forms of: EU, ASEAN, OEEC, UNSC.
2) When were the following found: OEEC, The Council of Europe, European Economic Commity, European Union.
3) What are the aims of European Union?
4) What are the features of European Union?
5) Which factors brought about the formation of European Union?
6) How does EU exercise its economic, political, diplomatic and military influence?
7) Name the currency of EU.
8) Why was ASEAN formed?
9) When was ASEAN formed?
10) Name the five founding member countries of ASEAN.
11) What do you know about Bangkok Declaration?
12) What were the objectives of ASEAN?
13) What is the present membership of ASEAN?
14) Name the five new members of ASEAN.
15) What is the term ‘ASEAN way’ used for?
16) How is ASEAN different from EU?
17) How has broadened its objectives in 2003?
18) Name the three communities established by ASEAN.
19) What is the full form of ARF?
20) When was ARF formed? What work does it carry out?
21) What is FTA?
22) What is the ASEAN vision 2020?
23) Explain India’s relationship with ASEAN countries.
24) With which two ASEAN countries has India signed FTAs?
25) Why is ASEAN primarily considered as economic association?
26) What work has been done by ASEAN Security Community?
27) What factors make China a strong economic power?
28) Which model of economy was adopted by China in 1949?
29) What were the benefits and shortcomings of the model?
30) Which major policy decisions were taken by Chinese leadership in the 1970’s?
31) What were the new economic policies adopted by China in 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - Alternative Centres of Power.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›