Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Political Science U.S Hegemony In World Politics Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 12 Political Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Political Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Political Science in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Political Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - U.S Hegemony in World Politics. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) Which type of U.S Hegemony effected Ayesha, Jabu and Andrei?
2) Which events marked the beginning of the “New World Order”?
3) When did U.S Hegemony begin?
4) Explain the events associated with the First Gulf War.
5) Why did U.S launch Operation Desert Storm?
6) How did the First Gulf War help U.S to establish its Hegemony in the world affairs?
7) Which years are called Clinton Years?
8) What was the foreign policy of U.S during Clinton Years? How was it different from Gorge H. W. Bush’s time?
9) When did U.S show its military power during Clinton Years?
10) Why did President Clinton order Operation Infinite Reach?
11) Why did U.S launch Global War Terror?
12) What happened on 11th September 2001?
13) When did U.S launch Operation Enduring Freedom?
14) Why did U.S invade Iraq on 19th March, 2003? Why is this invasion termed as military and political failure on the part of U.S?
15) What does Hegemony mean?
16) What is the meaning of Unipolar System?
17) Explain three kinds of U.S Hegemony with the help of examples.
18) What are the constraints on American Power?
19) Evaluate India’s changing relationship with the U.S.
20) What are the three possible strategies of Indo-U.S relations suggested by the three schools of thought?
21) What are the three possible ways of overcoming U.S Hegemony?
22) What is ‘Band Wagon Strategy’?
23) What do you mean by ‘Hide Strategy’ to overcome U.S Hegemony?
24) How can non-state actors help in overcoming U.S Hegemony?
25) How is U.S dominance since the Cold War different from its position as a Super Power?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - U.S Hegemony in World Politics.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›