Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 9 English Revision Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 9 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 9 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 9 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 9 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 9 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
English Worksheet for Class 9
Class 9 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 9. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 9 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 9 English Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 9 English - Revision (20)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
I. Answer the following in 3 – 4 sentences each:
1. What did the Professor mean by “intelligent reading”?
2. Private Quelch looked like a ‘Professor’ when the author first met him at the training depot. Why?
3. Give two instances to show that Private Quelch worked hard in pursuit of his ambition.
4. What do you think annoyed the soldiers and they began disapproving the ways of the Professor?
5. Describe Mr. Bramble as he has been described in the story.
6. Why was it necessary to keep Harold’s father’s profession a secret from him?
7. How was Harold different from ordinary children?
8. How did Bill Bramble regard his profession before the coming of Harold?
9. How did Harold differ from his parents? What was he told about his father’s profession?
10. What had Harold’s ‘perfection’ made necessary? How did the parents react?
11. What were John A. Pescud’s views on life and ethic?
12. Why do you think Pescud found the bestseller’s so uninteresting?
13. What fault, according to Pescud, did ‘The Rose Lady and Trevelyan’ suffer from?
14. What did Jessie tell John about her family and mansion?
15. How did John’s first meeting with Jessie’s father go?
16. What are the main characteristics of a soldier? Mention any four.
17. Shakespeare describes the dejected lover ‘sighing like a furnace’. Explain the simile.
18. What happens to man’s voice in old age?
19. How does man look like in the last stage of life?
20. Why does the conscience of the poet prick her in ‘Oh I wish I’d looked after me teeth’?
21. How did the poet behave towards her mother?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 English - Revision (20)
Click for more English Study Material ›