Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Worksheet Set F Solved has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Economics Worksheet for Class 11
Class 11 Economics students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Economics will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Economics Worksheet Pdf
1. When Marginal Product is zero, Total Product must be:
D. Becomes zero
2. As a result of increase in output from 5 units to 10 units, Average Cost increases from Rs.10 to Rs. 12. What could be the marginal cost of producing 10th unit?
3. Average Fixed Cost diminishes as firm increases output because:
A. Total Variable Cost is constant at all output
B. Total Cost is constant at all output
C. Marginal Cost is diminishing as output increases
D. Total fixed cost is constant at all output.
4. Using suitable diagram discuss the relationship between Average Product and Marginal Product. 3
5. Consider the following cost schedule of a firm. Calculate Average Cost and Marginal Cost. Explain the relationship between Average Cost and Marginal Cost based on the values calculated from the schedule
6. Give one difference between Arithmetic Mean and Median
7. ‘Stubs’ in a table represent:
A. Title of the table.
B. Title given to columns in a table.
C. Title given to rows in a table
D. Title given to the source of data given in a table.
8. How is Histogram different from a simple bar diagram? (Give one point of difference) 1
9. Construct a subdivided bar diagram for the following information regarding the number of students in three schools in various streams.
10.Locate Median from the following data on a graph. Also verify the result by estimating the value using formula.
1. B. Constant
2. Rs. 14
3. D. Total Fixed Cost is constant at all output
When AP rises MP must be more than AP
When AP reaches maximum and constant MP intersect and equal to AP
When AP falls MP lies below AP
a. Average Cost diminishes till the 4th unit so that Marginal cost lies below it.
b. At 5th unit AC reaches minimum and constant so that MC is equal to AC
c. From 6th unit onward AC rises so that MC increases and is more than AC
5. Mean based on all items but Median is the middle most item and is not based on all items ( any one valid difference)
6. C. Title given to rows in a table
7. Histogram represents a set of rectangles without any gap between them. Simple Bar diagram consist of independent rectangles with equal gap between them.
8. Construct a subdivided bar diagram for the following information regarding the number of students in three schools in various streams.
ubdivided bar diagram
M= (N/2)th item=100/2=50th item
Median class is 15-20
M= L + ( N/2 – cf/f) x h
=15 + (50-35)/25 x 5
Median = 18
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Worksheet Set F Solved
Click for more Economics Study Material ›