Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Collection of Data Worksheet Set A has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS
Collection of Data
I. SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
1. What is a variable?
2. In a village of 200 farms, a study was conducted to find out the cropping pattern. Out of the 50 farms surveyed, 50% grow wheat. Identify population and sample here.
3. Why is data collected?
4. What are samples?
5. Define population
6. What are open ended questions?
7. Name the agencies that collect data in India
8. Name the publication in which collected data is published in India by CSO.
II. SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
1. Name the different ways of collecting data
2. What is Primary data? How is it collected?
3. What is secondary data? What are the different sources of secondary data?
4. Distinguish between Primary and Secondary data
5. Explain personal interview. What are its advantages and disadvantages?
6. What is pilot testing? Why is it done?
III. SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
1. Explain Mailing questionnaires. What are its advantages and disadvantages?
2. What are the factors that must be kept in mind while preparing a good questionnaire?
3. What are telephone interviews? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
4. What are the different methods of sampling?
5. What are the advantages of sampling?
6. What are sampling errors? Briefly explain the different Non-sampling errors
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Collection of Data Worksheet Set A
Click for more Economics Study Material ›