Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Collection of Data Worksheet Set B has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Collection of Data Class 11 Economics Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Economics students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Collection of Data in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Economics will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Economics Worksheet for Collection of Data
STATISTICS ENRICHMENT WORKSHEET
I. SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
1. What is a variable?
2. The difference between actual population and the estimated population is called------------------------------
3. Census of India provides complete information about:
A. Literacy rate
B. Demographic records
C. Employment situation
D. Per capita income
4. In a village of 200 farms, a study was conducted to find out the cropping pattern. Out of the 50 farms surveyed, 50% grow wheat. Identify population and sample here.
5. The tool that helps in reaching a sound conclusion on many problems is ------------------------
6. State whether the following statements are true or false:
A. Telephone survey is the most suitable method of collecting data, when the population is literate and spread over a very small area.
B. Datat collected by the investigator himself is called secondary data.
C. There is a certain bias involved in non-random selection of samples.
D. Sampling errors can be minimised by taking large samples.
7. Why is data collected?
8. What are samples?
9. Define population
10. What are open ended questions?
11. Name the agencies that collect data in India
12. Name the publication in which collected data is published in India by CSO.
II. SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
13. Name the different ways of collecting data
14. What is Primary data? How is it collected?
15. What is secondary data? What are the different sources of secondary data?
16. Distinguish between Primary and Secondary data
17. Explain personal interview. What are its advantages and disadvantages?
18. What is pilot testing? Why is it done?
III. SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
19. Explain Mailing questionnaires. What are its advantages and disadvantages?
20. What are the factors that must be kept in mind while preparing a good questionnaire?
21. What are telephone interviews? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
22. What are the different methods of sampling?
23. What are the advantages of sampling?
24. What are sampling errors? Briefly explain the different Non-sampling errors
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Collection of Data Worksheet Set B
Click for more Economics Study Material ›