Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Presentation of data Worksheet has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
PRESENTATION OF DATA
→ Answer in one sentence ( 1 mark)
1. What are the three forms of presentation of data?
2. What is statistical table?
3. Define frequency polygon.
4. What is a Histogram?
5. What is a pie diagram?
6. Name the three types of frequency diagrams.
7. What is a bar diagram?
8. Name the different types of bar diagrams.
9. What is an Ogive?
10. What is textual presentation of data?
→ Answer in around 75 words ( 3 or 4 marks)
11. Describe the major parts of a statistical table. Draw a format of a table showing all these parts.
12. Distinguish between a bar diagram and histogram.
13. What do you mean by arithmetic line graph? Explain briefly.
14. Present the data in the form of a simple bar diagram:
→ Answer in around 100 words (6 marks).
15. Represent the following data with the help of multiple bar diagram:
16. Represent the following data by means of a component bar diagram:
17. Present the following data on the production of food grains in the form of (i) Sub-divided bar diagram and (ii) Multiple bar diagram:
18. Represent the following data by means of a pie diagram:
19. Present the following data in the form of histogram:
20. Draw a histogram and frequency polygon for the following data:
21. Draw a polygon using mid-values from the following table:
22. On the basis of following frequency distribution, draw ‘less than’ cumulative frequency curve:
23. Prepare both type of ogive (less than and more than) from the following data:
24. Represent the following information through a time series graph:
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Presentation of data Worksheet
Click for more Economics Study Material ›