Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Introduction Worksheet has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
CHAPTER- 1 INTRODUCTION
I. Answer in one sentence each
1. State the meaning of
d. Service provider
e. Service holder
2. Define Statistics as a singular noun
3. Define Statistics as a plural noun
4. Choose the correct match from the following
A. Statistics as a singular noun i. Numerical facts systematically collected
B. Economics ii. Science of collecting, classifying, analysing, interpreting and using information collected.
C. Distribution iii. Studies how GDP is distributed in the form of Rent, Wages, Interest and Profits
D. Service Provider iv. Person who is employed by somebody and getting paid for it as wages and salaries
5. What does ordinary business of life mean?
6. What gives rise to the problem of choice?
II. Answer in 30 words each
7. Define economic activity. What are the important economic activities in which man is engaged in his ordinary business of life?
8. How does scarcity become the source of all economic problems?
III. Answer in 40 words each
9. Discuss the importance of statistics in economics
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Introduction Worksheet
Click for more Economics Study Material ›