Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Organisation of Data Worksheet Set B has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
ORGANISATION OF DATA
→ Short Answer Questions (1 Mark Each)
1. What is meant by classification of data?
2. What is raw data?
3. Name the different types of data classifications.
4. What are attributes and variables?
5. What do you mean by qualitative classification?
6. Name the series, which have Class Intervals.
7. What type of error is fatal to statistical results?
8. For what does l1 and l2 in a continuous series mean stand for?
9. How is mid value calculated?
10. What is range?
11. Explain briefly the Exclusive and Inclusive method of continuous series.
12. How does loss of information take place in a frequency distribution?
13. What is a ‘Bivariate frequency distribution’?
→ Short Answer Questions ( 3 / 4 Marks Each)
1. What are the advantages of classification of data?
2. What are the different ways of classification of data?
3. What are ‘discrete’ and ‘continuous’ variables? Differentiate the two variables.
4. In a city 45 families were surveyed for the number of domestic appliances they used. Prepare a frequency array based on their replies as recorded below.
5. Prepare a discrete series table from the following marks secured by 40 students in a test of 10 marks in statistics.
6. The weights in grams of 20 apples picked from 5 boxes are as under. Construct an inclusive type frequency distribution with a class interval of 5
7. prepare a from the data given below, prepare a frequency distribution table with class intervals of 0 – 10
8. Following are the marks obtained by 20 students in an English test. Prepare a frequency distribution taking class interval of 10 using exclusive and inclusive method.
→ Long Answer Questions ( 6 Marks Each)
1. What are the steps involved in the preparation of a frequency distribution? Explain.
NCERT text book questions
1. Which of the following alternatives is correct?
(i) The class midpoint is equal to:
a) The average of the upper class limit and the lower class limit.
b) The product of upper class limit and the lower class limit.
c) The ratio of the upper class limit and the lower class limit.
d) None of the above.
(ii) The frequency distribution of two variables is known as
a) Univariate Distribution
b) Bivariate Distribution
c) Multivariate Distribution
d) None of the above
2. Use the data of Q.8 that relate to test marks by 20 students in an English test. Answer the following:
a) Obtain the range of marks.
b) Divide the range into appropriate number of class intervals and obtain the frequency distribution of marks
c) Find the number of students whose marks in the test are:
(i) Less than 20
(ii) More than 25
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Organisation of Data Worksheet Set B
Click for more Economics Study Material ›