Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Worksheet Set C Solved has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Economics Worksheet for Class 11
Class 11 Economics students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Economics will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Economics Worksheet Pdf
1. Quartiles are those values that divide the series or distribution into four equal parts.
3. (b) 100
4. Mean = Σ fx/Σf = 1842/100 = 18.42
5. Median = 35.8
6. AFC continuously decreases as output increases. But it never reduces to zero
7. (b) only by increasing the application of a variable factor
8. (b) 70
9. When AVC is falling, AVC > MC
When AVC is rising AVC < MC
When AVC is minimum and constant AVC=MC
AVC can fall even when MC is rising.
10. Stage I: when Marginal product is rising total product is increasing at an increasing rate. MP reaches maximum, the first stage ends. This stage is called Increasing return to a factor.
Stage II: MP starts falling but positive, TP increases at a diminishing rate. When MP is zero TP reaches its maximum. The second stage ends where MP is zero. This stage is called diminishing returns to a factor.
Stage III: In this stage MP becomes negative and TP starts declining. This stage is called Negative returns to a factor.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Worksheet Set C Solved
Click for more Economics Study Material ›