Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Index Number Worksheet has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Index Number Class 11 Economics Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Economics students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Index Number in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Economics will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Economics Worksheet for Index Number
Worksheet on Index Numbers
I. Answer in One sentence:
1. Define Index number.
2. Write any two importance of Index number in Economics.
3. How do you determine price relative.
4. What do you mean by Industrial Production Index?
5. Name the Index used in Bombay Stock exchange?
II. Construct the Index number for the following Data.
6. Construct Simple Price Index and taking 2011 as base year.
7. From the following data prepare a price Index number with 1998 as the base year
8. Construct an index number by using the simple average price relative method
9. Construct an index number by using Laspyer’s and Paasche’s method
10. Construct Weighted aggregate Index and Weighted Average relative Index:
11. From the given data construct cost of living Index:
12. Explain the uses of various Index numbers.
13.What are the various issues involved in the construction of Index number.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Index Number Worksheet
Click for more Economics Study Material ›