Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Economics Arithmetic Mean And Weighted Mean Worksheet has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Arithmetic Mean And Weighted Mean Class 11 Economics Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Economics students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Arithmetic Mean And Weighted Mean in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Economics will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Economics Worksheet for Arithmetic Mean And Weighted Mean
Worksheet on Simple Arithmetic Mean and Weighted Mean
→ Very short answer type questions
1. Define a measure of central tendency.
2. Mention the formula for calculation of mean in ungrouped data, grouped data of discrete and class individual series.
3. Define arithmetic mean.
4. What is the difference between simple arithmetic mean and weighted mean?
5. Give one important property of arithmetic mean.
6. State any two advantages of arithmetic mean.
7. State any two disadvantages of arithmetic mean.
8. State any one difference between mean and median.
→ Numerical Questions
1. Calculate mean from the following.
18, 20, 25, 17, 9, 11, 23, 37, 38, 42, 36, 35, 8, 6, 11, 21, 20, 41, 35
2. Calculate mean from the following.
3. Calculate Arithmetic mean from the following.
4. Calculate Mean.
5. Calculate Mean.
6. The following information shows the number of different books sold by the book store of the school. Calculate weighted mean. Consider the number sold as weight
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Arithmetic Mean And Weighted Mean Worksheet
Click for more Economics Study Material ›