CBSE Class 6 Science Getting to know plants MCQs Set A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
8 Getting to Know Plants
1. The presence of a thick and hard stem is a feature of ____.
2. Which of the following living beings are known for growth throughout their life?
3. Raw material for production of paper comes from ____.
d. Used paper
4. Which of the following leaves have reticulate venation
5. If a plant has fibrous root, what type of venation are its leaves likely to have:
b. Parallel venation
c. No such relation can be observed
d. Reticulate and parallel
6. Water comes out of leaves in the form of vapour by a process called :
7. Which of the following is not a part of a flower:
8. The innermost part of a flower is called the
9. Which among the following is a modified stem: