CBSE Class 6 Science Fibre to Fabric MCQs Set A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
3 Fibre to Fabric
1. Which of the following fibers are obtained from the fleece of animals?
2. The pod of cotton containing fibres and seeds is called a cotton ____
3. A fabric is made of __________
4. The thin strands of yarn that we see, are made up of still thinner strands called ___________
5. The fibres of some fabrics such as cotton, jute, silk and wool are obtained from plants and animals. These are called
a. Natural fibres
b. Artificial fibres
c. Rayon fibre
d. Nylon fibre
6. Cotton is usually picked by hand. Fibres are then separated from the seeds by combing. This process is called ____________ of cotton.
7. Jute fibre is obtained from the _______ of the jute plant.
8. The process of making yarn from fibres is called__________.
9. The process of arranging two sets of yarns together to make a fabric is called___________.
a. Spinning b. Knitting
c. Looming d. weaving
10. In ___________, a single yarn is used to make a piece of fabric.
11. Weaving of fabric is done on__________.
12. Which of the following is not a natural fabric?