CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Accounting Ratios Assignment .Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1. Calculate the liquidity ratios and comment on the short term financial position of the company from the following information: Rs.
Closing Inventory 2,00,000
Less: Provision for Doubtful Debts 1,00,000
Marketable Securities 20,000
Income Tax Paid in Advance 10,000
Share Issue Expenses 15,000
Liability for current taxation 20,000
Liability for Future Taxation 30,000
Trade Payables 34,000
Outstanding Salaries 5,000
Bank Overdraft 25,000
Dividends Payable 36,000
2. Assuming that the current ratio is 2:1, state giving reasons, which of the following transactions would (i) improve, (ii) reduce, or (iii) not alter, the current ratio:
(a) Cash collected from trade receivables
(b) B/R received from trade receivables
(c) B/R endorsed to trade payables
(d) B/R dishonoured
(e) Sale of inventories at par for cash
(f) Sale of inventories at profit for cash
(g) Sale of inventories at profit on credit
(h) Sale of a fixed asset on a credit of 2 months.
(i) Sale of a fixed asset on long term deferred payment basis
(j) Issue of new shares against purchase of fixed asset
3. A firm had current assets of Rs.2,00,000. Ot then paid a current liability of Rs.40,000. After this payment the current ratio was 2:1. Determine:
(a) The size of current liabilities and working capital after the payment
(b) Also determine the size of these two items before the payment was made.
4. The current assets pf Monarch Company are Rs. 29,745 and the current ratio is 1.5. The inventories stood at Rs.8,827. Calculate the liquid ratio and comment on the liquidity position of the company.
5. From the given information, calculate the inventory turnover ratio:
Revenue from operations Rs.2,00,000; GP : 25% on cost; Opening inventory was 1/3rd of the
value of Closing Inventory. Closing Inventory was 30% of Revenue from Operations.
6. Calculate the amount of Opening and Closing Trade receivables from the following:
Trade Receivables Turnover Ratio : 6 Times
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Accounting Ratios Assignment
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›