CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Sound Part A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Fill in the blanks :
1. Time taken by an object to complete one oscillation is called _______________.
2. Loudness is determined by the _______________________of vibration.
3. The unit of frequency is ________________________.
4. Unwanted sound is called ______________________.
5. Shrillness of a sound is determined by the __________________________.
6. The number of oscillation in one second is called ____________________.
7. The hearing range of human ear is _____________
8. Sound cannot travel in __________________.
9. Sound can travel in _____________________.
10. The pitch of sound depends on __________________.
Choose the correct answer :
1. Ear drum is a part of ____________________ [ sound producing organ or hearing organ]
2. The voice box is also called _________________ [ Larynx / mouth]
3. Large amplitude of sound vibrations will produce __________________________ [ Loud sound / slow sound]
4. Voice of which of following is likely to have minimum frequency _____________________________ [ Baby girl / A woman]
5. The unit of loudness is ________________ ( decibel / Hertz)
Answer the following :
1. Name the sound producing organ in human.
2. How does sound travel from one place to another ?
3. How is sound produced ?
4. What do you mean by musical sound ?
5. How does the amplitude affect the loudness of vibration?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Sound Part A