Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 Science Crop Production And Management Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 8 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Crop Production And Management Class 8 Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Crop Production And Management in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 Science Worksheet for Crop Production And Management
CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Crop Production and Management B - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGA RAM HOSPITAL MARG
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT NO: 2
CLASS – VIII
ASSIGNMENT NO: 1
CHAPTER – CROP PRODUCTION
Q1. Fill ups:
1. ___________ compete with main crops for nutrients.
2. Grains are separated from harvested crops by using _________ & ________
3. Excess water in the fields may cause a condition called________________.
4. ____________ bacteria lies in the root nodules of leguminous plants helps in fixing of atmospheric nitrogen.
5. Bulk storage of grains is done in ____________& ___________.
6. The produced crop is stored in different containers, after being sundried, to
prevent the attack of______________.
Q2. Name the following:
1. Equipment used to level the tilled land.______________
2. Process of leaving the land uncultivated for one or more seasons.___________
3. Management & care of domestic animals._____________
4. Man made chemical substance rich in inorganic nutrients.____________
5. Separation of grain from its chaff or husk after threshing with the help of wind.______________
6. An agricultural implement used to sow seeds.______________
7. The process of removing weeds from the field.______________
8. Organisms which cause damage to the crops & make them unfit for human consumption._____________
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Crop Production and Management B
Click for more Science Study Material ›