CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Crop Production and Management B - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGA RAM HOSPITAL MARG
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT NO: 2
CLASS – VIII
ASSIGNMENT NO: 1
CHAPTER – CROP PRODUCTION
Q1. Fill ups:
1. ___________ compete with main crops for nutrients.
2. Grains are separated from harvested crops by using _________ & ________
3. Excess water in the fields may cause a condition called________________.
4. ____________ bacteria lies in the root nodules of leguminous plants helps in fixing of atmospheric nitrogen.
5. Bulk storage of grains is done in ____________& ___________.
6. The produced crop is stored in different containers, after being sundried, to
prevent the attack of______________.
Q2. Name the following:
1. Equipment used to level the tilled land.______________
2. Process of leaving the land uncultivated for one or more seasons.___________
3. Management & care of domestic animals._____________
4. Man made chemical substance rich in inorganic nutrients.____________
5. Separation of grain from its chaff or husk after threshing with the help of wind.______________
6. An agricultural implement used to sow seeds.______________
7. The process of removing weeds from the field.______________
8. Organisms which cause damage to the crops & make them unfit for human consumption._____________
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Crop Production and Management B
Click for more Science Study Material ›