Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 Science Combustion And Flame Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 8 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Combustion And Flame Class 8 Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Combustion And Flame in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 Science Worksheet for Combustion And Flame
CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Combustion and Flame Part A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
COMBUSTION AND FLAME
Name the following
1. The materials which produce heat energy on burning in air.
2. Ignition temperature of Phosphorous.
3. Mixture on which side of match box is coated.
4. Materials which exhibit slow combustion.
5. Any two substances which burst into flames when kept in air for some time.
6. A region of burning gases.
7. The coldest part of candle flame.
8. A fuel with least calorific value.
9. A gas produced during combustion which causes acid rain.
10. Any three examples of inflammable substances.
11. Any three examples of gaseous fuels.
12. Any three examples of solid fuels.
13. Different zones of candle flame.
14. Process of production of energy in sun.
Tick the correct answer :
1. For the combustion reaction temperature of contribute material should be
(i) Lower than the ignition temperature.
(ii) Higher than the ignition temperature.
(iii) Equal to the ignition temperature.
(iv) None of the above.
2. Which one is an example of combustible substance.
(i) Natural gas
(ii) Glass pieces
(iii) Iron nails
(iv) None of the above.
3. Who were the people who introduced match sticks?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Combustion and Flame Part A
Click for more Science Study Material ›