Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 Science Coal And Petroleum Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 8 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Coal And Petroleum Class 8 Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Coal And Petroleum in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 Science Worksheet for Coal And Petroleum
CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Coal and Petroleum Part A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
COAL AND PETROLEUM
Question 10. Write various constituents of petroleum and their uses.
Name the following
1. Inexhaustible natural resources.
2. Exhaustible natural resources [ Any three]
3. Remains of dead animals and plants
4. Oldest variety of coal
5. Fossil fuels
6. A foul smelling liquid mined from earth.
7. A combustibe gas which comes out along with petroleum from the oil wells.
8. A combustible gas obtained by the destructive distillation of coal.
9. A fuel for heavy vehicles.
10. The useful products obtained from the petroleum
11. Different varieties of coal.
12. Residue left after the destructive distillation of coal tar.
13. The process in which complex organic substances are heated in the absence of air to get simple volatile fractions.
14. Chemical used as moth repellent.
15. The process which is used for the manufacture of petrol from petroleum gas.
16. Alternative sources of energy (any three) Association which offers the tips to conserve petrol & diesel.
Multiple Choice questions
1. The variety of coal which has highest content of carbon
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Coal and Petroleum Part A
Click for more Science Study Material ›