Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 Science Synthetic Fibers And Plant Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 8 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Synthetic Fibres And Plant Class 8 Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Synthetic Fibres And Plant in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 Science Worksheet for Synthetic Fibres And Plant
CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Synthetic Fibers And Plant. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
SYNTHETIC FIBRES AND PLANT
Fill up the blanks :
1. Fibres we get from plant and animals are called ______________.
2. Artificial fibres are commonly called _________________.
3. The simple molecule of molecule in a polymer is called _____________.
4. The polymer of natural fibre cotton is called ______________.
5. The material which can easily be molded is called ________________.
6. The process by which artificial fibres are made from simple fibre is called _______________.
7. The raw material used for the production of rayon is ______________.
8. ________________ is made by the polymerisatin of amide molecules.
9. Terylene is obtained by the polymerising the molecule of ___________ and _________________.
10. Acrylic fibre is obtained by the polymerisation of molecules of _________________.
11. Koroseal is the trade name of ________________.
12. PVC stands for ________________.
13. PET stands for __________________.
14. _________________ prepared by the polymerization of vinyl chloride molecules.
15. Two examples of thermoplastic.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Synthetic Fibers And Plant
Click for more Science Study Material ›