CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Some Natural Phenomena Part A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
SOME NATURAL PHENOMENA
I.) DEFINE : 1.Seismology 2.Earthing
3. Earth quake 4.Tsunami
1. Name the device used to protect building from the damage caused by lightning.
2. Name the waves generated in the lithosphere of the earth due to sudden shifting of crustal rocks.
3. Name the molten material present under the lithosphere of the earth.
4. Name the point within the crust or mantle ,where a sudden shift of rocks take place.
5. Name any two causes of earthquakes.
6. Name the instrument which detects and records the intensity of earthquake.
7. Name the device which can detect electrical charge on a body.
8. The electrons are ____________________ charged particles.
9. The protons carry _____________________ charge.
10. The neutrons carry ________charge.
11. Name the three subatomic particles.
12. Which material is used in making a good lightning conductor?
13. _____________ as a whole is called a geosphere.
14. By which scale the magnitude of earthquake is most commonly assessed.
15. The watery part of the geosphere or earth is called ______________.
16. Name the scientist who proved the cause of lightning.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Some Natural Phenomena Part A
Click for more Science Study Material ›