Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 Science Light Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 8 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Light Class 8 Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Light in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 Science Worksheet for Light
CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Light Part B - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGA RAM HOSPITAL MARG
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT NO: 2
CLASS – VIII
ASSIGNMENT NO: 2
CHAPTER - LIGHT
Q1. Fill ups:
1) The image formed by a plane mirror shows the phenomenon of ___________ inversion.
2) Perpendicular at the point of incidence is_______________.
3) Splitting up of light into its color is known as ____________ of light.
4) Part of retina which is devoid of light sensitive cells______________.
5) During near vision, ciliary muscles ___________, while during distant vision, they expand.
6) ____________lens is present in the eyes.
7) __________ protect the inner structure of the eyes.
8) The day birds like Kite, Eagle have more __________ & fewer _______.
9) Reflection of light by a smooth polished surface is__________ reflection.
10) The ____________nerves connects the eyes to brain.
Q2. Choose the correct answer:
1. Braille System was developed in
a) 1891 c) 1791
b) 1888 d) 1821
2. The image formed by a plane mirror is
a) Always real c) Always virtual
b) Sometimes real & sometimes d) Real but diminished Virtual depending upon the distance of object from the mirror.
3. The no. of multiple images formed by two plane mirrors, if the angle between them is 72˚
a) 4 c) 5
b) 6 d) 7
4. A person is standing 5m away from a plane mirror. What will be the distance between him & the image?
a) 5m c) 0m
b) 10m d) 15m
Q3. Name the following:
a) The most popular resource for visually challenged person to read & write.______________
b) The ray which strikes any surface._____________
c) Light sensitive cells in the eye._____________
d) A smooth, shining surface, which rebounds the light back in the same or different direction._________________
Q3. Why do night birds have extraordinary night vision?
Q4. How the persistence of vision is helpful in making still pictures moving?
Q5. Describe the functions of (a) cornea (b) pupil (c) ciliary muscles (d) iris
Q6. Why are the multiple images seen when two plane mirrors are placed at an angle between them?
Q7. Why is Vitamin A essential for us?
Q8. What are the common eye defects? Give their causes and corrective measures.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Light Part B
Click for more Science Study Material ›