CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Reproduction in Animals Part A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Fill in the blanks :
1. ___________________________ is essential for the continuation of a species.
2. ___________________________ reproduction is characterised by the fusion of two cells called gametes.
3. The animals which lay eggs are called _______________ animals.
4. The animals which give birth to young ones are called ___________________.
5. Organisms in which both types of gametes are produced by the same individual are called _____________________.
6. Organisms in which male and female gametes are produced by two different individuals are called __________________.
7. The process of transformation of larva or tadpole into an adult through drastic changes is called _____________________.
8. The type of asexual reproduction in which an individual reproduces by dividing into two individual is called ______________________.
Answer the following questions in one or two words :
1. Name the method of asexual reproduction in which individuals develops from the bud.
2. Give two examples of unisexual organism.
3. Give two examples of bisexual organisms.
4. Name the process of reproduction in Amoeba.
5. Give example of an animal which reproduce by budding.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Reproduction in Animals Part A