Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 English Writing Skills Poster Making. Students and teachers of Class 8 English can get free advanced study material, revision notes, sure shot questions and answers for Class 8 English prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination guidelines in your school. Standard 8 students should download this study material which will give them more knowledge for all chapters in English and all important topics which are scoring and can get you more marks. Students should also download free pdf of Chapter wise Notes for Class 8 English prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this year and also download free worksheets and question papers available here to get higher scores in school exams and tests, also click here for more Study Material for Class 8 English
A POSTER is a large notice announcing or advertising something. It generally creates social awareness about any problem or needs .It also conveys a social message. It must capture the reader’s attention and motivate him/her to read on. It includes eye-catching slogans and a heading.
Main Features of a Poster:
Layout: A creative title in the form of a slogan or rhyming words
Points to Remember
1. Design a poster for a An English Language Workshop being organised by British Council Division. Provide all the relevant information.
2. Design a poster for an Anti-Smoking Campaign being organised in your school. Provide all the relevant information.
3. Design a poster for a Health Mela being organised by Fortis Hospital. Provide all the relevant information.
4. Design a poster for a Heritage Walk being organised in your school. Provide all relevant information.
5. Design a poster for Road Safety Week being organized by Delhi Traffic Police. Provide all the relevant information.
6. Design a Poster for a Tree Plantation Campaign being organised by the Environment Club of your school. Provide all the relevant information.