CBSE Class 7 Science Sample Paper Set 5.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
SECTION – I
1. The plant tissue which transports the prepared food from leaves to other parts of the plant is
(a) Xylem (b) Phloem (c) Meristem (d) Both Xylem & Phloem
2. In earth worm the exchange of gases occur through
(a) Gills (b) Skin (c) Spiracles (d) Nostrils
3. The place where Urine is stored temporarily before it is excreted out
(a) Ureter (b) Kidney (c) Urethra (d) Urinary Bladder
4. When ever there is any injury the cells that help in clotting of blood
(a) Platelets (b) W.B.C (c) R.B.C (d) plasma
5. The process of seeping of water in to the ground is called
(a) Aquifer (b) Water Table (c) Water Cycle (d) In filtration
6. The basic unit of time is
(a) Hour (b) Second (c) Minute (d) All the above
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Science Sample Paper Set 5.
Click for more Science Study Material ›