CBSE Class 7 Science Sample Paper Set I. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Fill in the blanks :
1. An electric fuse has a _________ melting point.
2. An electric bulb uses a _______wire as the filament.
3. Electromagnet is an _______ magnet.
4. The sewer main is covered by________.
5. _______ brings about undesirable changes in natural resources.
6. Worm manure is also called _________.
II. Answer the following questions in one or two sentences :
1. Write atleast any two alternative methods of sewage disposal.
2. Define sewage
3. Define electric current
4. What is a fuse?
III. Answer in brief :
1. Differentiate between open and closed circuit.
2. Differentiate between the following: sludge and scum
IV. Answer in detail :
1. Outline the stages involved in the treatment of sewage water.
2. What are different sources of water pollution?
3. Write the names of the components of electric current and explain them.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 Science Sample Paper Set I.
Click for more Science Study Material ›