CBSE Class 7 Science Sample Paper Set J. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I Fill in the blanks :
1. We use symbols to draw a circuit_________
2. _________ terminal of cell is at higher potential in the wire.
3. Stagnant water in blocked drains is good breeding place for flies and ________
4. The floating materials like oil and grease are removed with the help of a _______
II Answer in one or two sentences :
1. What is a sewage?
2. What is an electric circuit?
III Answer in two or three sentences :
1. Name three diseases that can be caused by an improper drainage system?
2. What is a miniature circuit breaker?
3. How can you increase the strength of a solenoid?
4. What problems arise due to improper drainage?
IV Answer in detail :
1. What is an electromagnet? Give three uses of electromagnet.
2. Outline the main steps used in sewage treatment.
3. Distinguish between conductors and insulators (write at least two points each)
4. Draw a circuit diagram consisting of battery of four cells, switch, conducting wires and a bulb.
5. Why should you not throw the following into the kitchen sink?
a) cooking oil b) tea leaves c) medicines d) food remains
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 Science Sample Paper Set J.
Click for more Science Study Material ›