CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2015 with Answers. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Is NAM neutral?
2. Mention any two core values of a country.
3. What was the immediate outcome of the two nation theory?
4. Which period of India’s politics has been referred to as ‘dangerous decade’?
5. Was the anti-arrack movement a women’s movement? Give one argument to support your answer.
6. What is SAARC?
7. Give any two examples of the American hegemony as a soft power.
8. Why do we need international organizations?
9. Which two challenges are the newly independent countries of Asia and Africa facing?
10. Mention any two reasons due to which Janata Party won the elections of 1977.
11. When and why has ‘Operation Enduring Freedom launched?
12. Mention any four factors that led to the rise of the Chinese economy.
13. What are the reasons for growing concerns about the environment?
14. What kinds of difficulties were involved in the process of partition?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2015 with Answers.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›