CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2018 (3). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Name the vaccine for protection against jaundice. 1
2. How does life style affect meal planning? Give two reasons. 1
3. What is the role of powdered charcoal in four pitcher filtration method? 1
4. Wi1ich bank account is suitable for business people and why? 1
5. You want to purchase a baby food; which two features will you look in Its lable? 1
6. Explain the effect of V neckline on an individual. 1
7. At wha t age does the emotion of anger emerge and why? 2
8 . Write two characteristics each of pre-oper-ational and operational stage in a child's life. 2
9. Name two diseases which spread either through infected food or water. Suggest two ways to prevent these diseases. 2
10. List tw o advantages and two disadvantages of leaving a child with hired help. 2
11. Give four points to convince a pregnant lady to increase her nutritional requirements. 2
12. List four job-opportunities you can have after studying Horne Science 2
13. Name the two important nutrients required during adolesence in additional amounts and why? 2
14. List four points you would keep in mind while serving meals to a f.ev.er patient
"''1!-. j-e<- "' ' 2
15. What four precautions should be observed by your mother while using a mixer grinder in the kitchen? 2
16. Whai: four methods can i:l family adopt lo supplement their family income? 2
17. Differentiate between unfair and restrictive trade practices. 2
18. Who all can file a complaint under Consumer Protection Act? 2
19. The electric mixer cum grinder you pur-chased last month is now out of or der.You went to the shopkeeper for O!fl exclwne but he refuses to change it. What are your two rights and two responsibilities as a consumer e ga :g this problem you are facing ? 2
E0 four points you will keep in mind while selecting colour of a dress
21. What four points will you consider while selecting a saree for your tall and thin sister working in an office? 2
22. List four factors which affect the quantity of fabric to be purchased for a dress. 2
23. Enumerate the hazards caused by consuming permitted and non- permitted food colors. 3
24. In what four ways do advertisements affect buying? When can they be misleading? 3
25. What six points of workmanship will you look at while purchasing a readymade kurta-pajama for your father? 3
26. Give six tips to your sister for taking daily care of clothes to increase their shelf life. 3
27. Enumerate four causes of blindness. List four ways with which you can help a blind child adjust in the class. 4
28. A child is constantly losing weight and appetite
1. Which disease is he suffering from?
2. Which other four symptoms will be seen in him?
3. What is the incubation period of the disease?
4. How could the disease be prevented? 4
29. Today the following menu has been planned for lunch for your family: “Chana Bhatura
• Fruit Cream
Wl1at modifications would you make in the menu for your grandfather who has arrived unexpectedly and why? Give reasons for your choice. 4
30. Eiaborate on benefits and drawbacks of investing in UC and Post Office. (2 each) 4
31. At the end of the winter season, you have to wash and store your woolen sweaters. Make an outline of the complete procedure.
ii) What will happen if we comet A and B sphere with a conducting wire?
(iii) Name and state the principle of a machine which works on the above concept.
If two parallel similar plates each of area A having surface charge densities +cr and -a are separated by a distanced in air, write the expression for (i ) the electric field at points between the two plates (ii) potential difference between the plates (iii) The capacitance of the capacitor so formed.
Q29. (a) A plane wave front approaches a plane surface separating two media. If Medium one is (optically) denser and medium two is (optically) rarer, construct the refracted wave front using Iluygens's principle and prove the law of refraction from wave front concept.
(b) Draw the shape of the refiacted/reflected wave front when a plane wave front is incident of (i) prism and (ii) convex mirror. Give a brief explanation for the construction.
(a) What is diffraction? State the essential condition for the diffraction of light to take place.
(b)A parallel beam of monochromatic light falls normally on a narrow slit and light coming out of the slit is obtained on the screen. Derive an expression for the Angular width of the central bright maxima obtain need on the screen with labelled diagram.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2018 (3).