CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample paper 2013 (1). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Give one reason why kneading and squeezing method should be used for washing a woollen sweater.
2. State one reason to avoid buying of Indian sweets (mithai) with silver layer on them.
3. Give two conditions when Besan (gram flour) is considered unfit for human consumption.
4. State one way through which a child develops natural immunity after birth.
5. Name two types of real income.
6. Name two methods by which stains can be removed from silk fabric. Give one reason each for using these specific methods.
7. Give the meaning of 'incubation period' and tell how the knowledge of this concept is useful to us.
8. Who is a 'Nutritionist' ? What all do you need to do to become one?
9. Suggest two ways by which you can bring about 'emphasis' in a dress for an adolescent girl.
10. Name the standardization mark put on a packet of pulses, whole wheat flour and ghee. Name the agency which assigns these marks
11. List four rules you would follow to ensure that you do not buy adulterated spices.
12. Give four precautions one should adopt while handling food in the kitchen.
13. Why are fat persons advised to wear vertical lines in clothing and thin, horizontal lines?
14. Differentiate between 'cooing' and 'babbling'.
15. Give four reasons for a family to supplement its income.
16. Compare the substitute care given to a child by grandparents to that given by neighbours.
17. Prepare a care label for a white cotton gents shirt involving its four different aspects.
18. Elaborate four precautions you will keep in mind to protect woollen clothes during storage.
19. Mention four ways our clothes help us to hide our figure flaws.
20. Write six reasons for which we all need to be 'aware' consumers?
21. Elaborate six facilities a good creche should be providing for children in its care.
22. Give six points to bring out the importance of keeping record of income and expenditure.
23. Elaborate six precautions to be taken to prevent Diphtheria from spreading.
24. Describe the easiest method of purifying water while travelling by train. Give two benefits and two drawbacks of the procedure used.
25. A family is having butter chicken, roti, curd and pulao for dinner. Analyse and write the nutritional content of this meal. Mention two main changes you will carry out in this meal to suit the needs of a person having fever.
26. Explain with the help of suitable examples how meal planning can help you to plan nutritious meals for the family even when funds are limited.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample paper 2013 (1)