CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2017 (2). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Why there is need for the. increase in protein requirement of school going children?
2. Why should the membersof a family supplement their income? Justify giving two reasons.
3. Draw a standard mark which indicates that the product is environment friendly.
4. Your brother is a home science graduate with special interest in Nutrition. Suggest him two employment opportunities which will help him to earn a comfortable living.
5. Pick an advertisement of a detergent and analyse four important information it givesyou.
6. Mention any two activities which are undertaken as a part of any income generating scheme.
7. In what two ways identity of adolescents is influenced by their physical changes?
8. Suggest four ways to deal with adolescents suffering from anorexia and bulimia nervosa.
9. Suggest four ways to meet the financial needs of an eighty year old man.
10. Meena gets angry when her parents do not allow her to go out with her friends. She throws her books on the floor, shouts at everyone and refuses to eat her food. Suggest Meena four
·ways to control her temper.
11. Prepare a checklist on hygiene of a female cook employed in the house.
12. Explain with examples the meal planningis influenced by economy of resources and satiety value.
13. A family has been served rajmah chawal, ladyfinger and Dahi Vada. Modify any two dishes to suit the requirements of patients suffering from diarrhea and constipation.
14. Describe the use of alum and chlorine tablets for making water potable. Which of the two Methods is better and why?
15. Rita is sixteen years old. She is planning to run away and secretly get married. List four possible causes for her behavior. Educate her for all possible consequences other action.
16. What is Jaundice? Write its three specific clinical symptoms. Suggest four specific dietary recommendations for' such patients.
17. Most villagers are suffering from paralysis. The doctor has ascribed it to some adulterant in their food. What could be the name of the adulterant? Mention two symptoms associated with his adulterant. How can the villagers safeguard themselves from buying adulterated foods?
18. Skills of the family members can help in increasing money income and real income ofa family. Support this statement with the help of 4 suitable examples.
19. Mahesh wants to complain against a hospital for operating on his wrong foot. Guide him as to how to seek redressal ·from the district consumer court.
20. Specify the amounts of any four additional nutrients required by women during pregnancy.
Suggest four modifications in a mealof dosa and coconut chutney to fulfill their nutritional needs.
21. Your sister bought two metersof cloth when her tailor measured it, he found it less than two met rs. Mention four ways the shopkeeper generally cheat their customers. Tell her at least four buying tips which can safeguard her from such frauds in future.
22. Advertisements shown on television and internet are both important consumer aids. List three advantages and two drawbacks each of the aids.
23. (a) Enlist the importance to save money.
(b) Compare and explain three merits and demeritsof NSC and PPF to Radha,as she wants to invest Rs. 50,000.
24. Your mother has designed a frock for your one year old sister. What two features would you consider while selecting fabric for the frock. Suggest four ways each to ensure rhythm and satisfactory workmanship in this dress.
25. Raj was shocked to see holes in his woolen jacket when he took it out of the storage. What could have gone wrong in his strategy of storing woolens? What precautions does·he need to take while laundering woolen garments at home ?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2017 (2).