Home Science Sample Paper Class 12 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2018 Set A
Home Science Class 12 Sample Paper 2018
1. Suggest two ways by which you can increase your psychic income?
2. What could be two possible reasons for PFA to fine a shopkeeper selling mutton?
3. Mention any two advantages of opening a recurring deposit account for two years.
4. State two reasons why the drinking water that looked clear, was declared unsafe for consumption.
5. State two indicators of good workmanship in the collar of a men's shirt.
6. Point out one benefit and one limitation of investing in shares.
7. Your sister's eight-month old son is showing "Separation Anxiety". Give one reason for this behaviour and suggest to her two ways to deal with such a behaviour.
8. Who is a nutritionist? Which subjects/specialisation should be studied to become a nutritionist.
9. A family's daily requirement for milk changes frequently. Present a format to record its weekly expenditure on milk.
10. One of the main objectives ofiCDS is to enhance the capability of mother to look after the normal health and nutritional needs of her child. Report four activities ofiCDS which help to fulfill this objective.
11. Name two things which can damage cotton clothes during storage. What two steps should you adopt to prevent this damage?
12. After removing ink stains from her dress, Neena found spots of chemical on it. State four precautions that she should have taken in order to avoid this. problem.
13. Radha wants to buy a face cream which she has seen on the television but her mother is telling
her not to get influenced by the advertisement she has seen..Do you feel Radha should listen to her mother or not? Give reasons.
14. Explain the term 'transductive reasoning' to Ira, with the help of an example. Also inform her the age at which it occurs.
15. Convince your grandfather with four reasons while purchasing a set of kurta pyjama for himself.
16. What are the two ways of giving immunity against diseases to a child during first one year of his life and how does it help him.
17. Mention four instructions you will give to a caretaker of a two year old child regarding child's stimulation for congnitive development.
18. Identify four unhygienic habits a cook might have, while he is cooking food.
19. State four ways by which a college going student can supplement her family income.
20. Name and give one reason each for the enhanced need of two specific minerals during pregnancy.
21. Sudha is designing a salwar kameez for a woman with protruding stomach. How will you make sure that she shifts emphasisaway from stomach and creates harmony in the dress?
22. Use of chlorine tablets may not assure you to get safe potable water. Support this statement with four reasons.
23. Most villagers are suffering from swelling in feet and legs. The doctor has ascribed it to the presence of some adulterant in their food.What could be this adulterant? Mention three other symptoms associated with this adulterant. Suggest two ways by which villagers can safeguard themselves from buying adulterated foods?
24. Write three specific symptoms of measles which are helpful in identification of this disease and three important points to take care of child suffering from it.
25. Your uncle is confused whether to invest money in Kisan Vikas Patra or not. Educate him about the merits and demerits of this investment.
26. Name any two diseases caused by drinking polluted water. Give two precautions each you would adopt while usingelectric filter and chlorine tablets to make thiswater potable.
27. Suggest four ways each a teacher can help to meet the psychological and educational needs of a child in her class who is hard of hearing.
28. Anu is suffering from fever.Make four modifications for Anu in the followin6 meal planned for the family-potato in gravy, Bhindi Subzi, Boondi Raita, Poori and Banana Custard.Justify your choice.
29. Reena wants to file a case in a consumer court against a company. Guide her to file the complaint. Specify the time period for filingthe complaint and for the case to be settled.
30. 'Cotton and woolen clothes are laundered using different ways'. Support this statement with the help of suitable examples.
31. Why do most people prefer to use detergents for washing their clothes? Support your answer with eight reasons.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2018 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Home Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2020 Solved (1)|
|CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2018 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2018 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2018 Set C|
|CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2017 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2017 Set B|