CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample paper 2011 (1). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
1. State incubation period for polio and measles.
2. List two factors which influence the language development of a three year old child.
3. Give two sources of direct income in your family.
4. State two most important precautions Elisha should take while storing woollens.
5. Name the adulterant used in turmeric powder and give its one injurious effect on health.
6. Doctor has advised Hamida to use boiled drinking water for her one year old child. Educate her about the procedure.
7. Name two important minerals required in a pregnant woman's diet and give one reason for each of their inclusion.
8. You have been asked to check the quality of fasteners in a ready made dress. Mention four points you will keep in mind.
9. A gent's shirt has marks like S/M/L and 16 on its label. Interpret these four symbols.
10. You want to wash your rayon duppatta. Name the method you would use and why?
11. Justify with four arguments that knowledge of Home Science can help Seema to set up a good creche.
12. Pick an advertisement of a detergent and analyse four important information it gives you.
13. Give four advantages for buying a L.I.C. scheme.
14. Two years old Sonu's mother leaves him in the care of her elder child. What could be the two advantages and two disadvantages of this.
15. Mention four advantages of breast feeding a child.
16. When an why DPT vaccine is administered to a child below one year?
17. If meat has been declared adulterated by PFA , what could be the four reasons?
18. Mahesh does not believe in maintaining his monthly house hold account. What could be four drawbacks for not doing so?
19. Give two reasons for supplementing your family income and suggest four ways of doing so.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample paper 2011 (1)