CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2017 (1). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Explain the need for washing clothes with kneading and squeezing method.
2. List any two salient features ofMGNREGA suitable for women.
3. Give two storing tips for storing cotton sarees.
4. Enlist any two typical characteristics of adolescents which make them different from other age groups.
5. Explain the term "Hypotheticaldeductive reasoning" with the help of an example.
6. Write two ways to analyze the impact of physical development on the personality of adolescent girls.
7. Mention two advantages of having a fixed deposit account in a bank.
8. Radha has completed her master's degree in child development. Suggest four ways she can help in supplementing the family income using the knowledge gained after completing her degree.
9. Suggest four food items for a person suffering from fever and hypertension.
Give reasons for your choice.
10. The tea Sheena bought from the market does not have a natural Colour. Identify the adulterant. What precautions should she take to buy pure tea?
11. Write four ways through which the parents can manage the adolescents suffering from Bulimia Nervosa and Anorexia Nervosa.
12. Suggest four ways a family can make judicious use of the total income available To them
13. Anju is sixteen year old. List two wrong habits she could indulge in because of her peer group. Mention the possible causes of her behavior and consequences.
14. As a consumer what are your duties if you find a shopkeeper weighing the box along with sweets?
15. Suggest six ways to meet the emotional needs of the aged people at Horne.
16. Enlist six conditions under which FSSAI declares a food as 'unsafe'.
17. A family is having pakoras and tea.Modify the meal to suit nutritional needs ofa pregnant woman.
18. Suresh works in an office and carries a packed lunch. His monthly salary is Rs.4000. He is a vegetarian and does not like green leafy vegetables.
a) What are the factors which would affect his meals?
b) How can principles of meal planning be incorporated in his meals?
19. All the family members became sick after eating the dinner. In what six ways could cook be responsible for their illness?
20. Guide your sister for the precautions she should take while washing, drying and ironing her colored cotton clothes.
21. Name any two diseases caused by drinking polluted water. Give 2 precautions t: ach you would adopt while using electric filter and chlorine tablets to make this water potable. Suggest the correct method out of the methods mentioned above, for purifying the water for a camping site by giving its merits. ·
22. Your white sweater has unknown stain on it. Write the detailed procedure in steps for removing this stain.
23. 0ne major problem of consumers is lack of information of available products'. Elaborate this statement with support of examples. What are your rights in this context?
24. What five points will you keep in mind while selecting clothes for a college going sister? Give reasons for your consideration.
25. You have designed a skirt and a shirt top with scarf for an adolescent giri.W11at two features would you consider while selecting its fabric? Suggest four ways each you can ensure emphasis and satisfactory workmanship in her dress.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2017 (1).