CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2012. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines issued by CBSE board. The students are required practice these sample Papers to gain expertise which will help them to get better marks in CBSE examination. Students can download the papers and use them in preparation of examinations. These question/ sample papers have been collected by the best teachers of CBSE schools.
1. Name the standard mark given for chocolate biscuits and turmeric powder.
2. What is the role of gestures in the language development of a child?
3. Height of one year old Raghu is 70 cm. State his possible height when he will be two and three years old.
4. Why is friction method not used for washing silks?
5. Indicate the age at which a child starts standing with support. Give one other motor ability of this stage.
6. Apart from unhygienic conditions ,under what two other conditions did PFA declare the carrot burfi sold in the village fair as adulterated.
7. Define incubation period in your own words.
8. Identify two signs each of social and cognitive development in a one year old child.
9. Compare the substitute care given inside and outside the home?
10. What points would you look for while evaluating the safety features of a crèche?
11. Geeta has given her class 12th board exams. She wants to become a dietetican. Guide her to pursue her goal and name any two agencies where she can get employed?
12.Convince the women from a village to visit the nearby ICDS centre with at least four reasons.
13. Why is it important to plan meals? Give at least four reasons.
14. Government provides warning signs below advertisement of injurious substances. Which right of consumers is fulfilled by these two activities? What do you understand by this right?
15. Suggest four ways of creating harmony in a frock of a ten year old girl.
16. Keeping all elements in mind, suggest a sari blouse for your mother whose arms are heavy and stomach is protruding. 17. What four points would you keep in mind while lodging a complaint in the district forum?
18. Write four important precautions you would adopt while using chemicals to remove stains from an expensive dress?
19.A family has been served omelette and toast. Analyse this meal in context to nutrition and modify to suit the requirements of a person suffering from diahhorea.
20. The villagers are suffering from skin rash. The doctor has ascribed the cause to some adulterant in their diet. Identify the possible adulterant alon.
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper 2012.