CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question Paper SA2 2014 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. State incubation period for polio and measles.
2. List two factors which influence the language development of a three year old child.
3. Give two sources of direct income in your family.
4. State two most important precautions Elisha should take while storing woollens.
5. Name the adulterant used in turmeric powder and give its one injurious effect on health.
6. Doctor has advised Sejal to use boiled drinking water for her one year old child. Educate her about the procedure.
7. Name two important minerals required in a pregnant woman's diet and give one reason for each of their inclusion.
8. You have been asked to check the quality of fasteners in a readymade dress.Mention four points you will keep in mind.
9. A gent's shirt has marks like SIMIL and I6 on its label. Interpret these four symbols.
10. You want to wash your rayon duppatta. Name the method you would use and why?
11. Justify 4 arguments that knowledge of Home Science can help Seema to set up a good creche'
12. Pick an advertisement of a detergent and analyse 4 important information it gives you.
13. Give four advantages for buying a L.I.C. scheme.
14. 2 years old Sonu's mother leaves him in the care of her elder child. What could be the 2 advantages& disadvantages of this.
I5. Mention four advantages of breast feeding a child.
16. When and why DPT vaccine is administered to a child below one year?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question Paper SA2 2014 (2)
Click for more Home Science Study Material ›