CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question Paper with answers 2017 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Other than FSSAI, which standard mark should you check while buying soyabean oil and milk powder ?
2. List any two responsibilities of the Gram Panchayat under MGNREGA.
3. Inform the staff at the ICDS centre about the changes in daily needs of iron and calcium for pregnant women.
4. Draw a symbol which indicates on the label, the quality and purity of a woollen sweater.
5. Draw suitable symbols for the care label of a dress to indicate that it should be tumble dried and not be bleached.
6. Mention any two indicators by which you will know the dress has not been cut along the selvedge.
7. Write four reasons as to why you do not want to buy a washing machine through the Internet.
8. After studying child development, Mrs. Jain started a nursery school, which is not doing well. Acquaint her with four ideas from her own expertise, implementation of which can help her extend her business and thus income.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question Paper with answers 2017 (1).
Click for more Home Science Study Material ›